This blog is subject the DISCLAIMER below.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

How to design something?

I am not a designer, sure I am not.
But, through these years, I've learnt some tips, I decided to discuss that with you:

1- Before design a logo, search for logos in the same category, like if I assigned task to design a logo for Bank, first step I should do is to go to any search engine and search on "Bank logo" then review all logos then do my one (Do not steal, just see how other think!)

2- Read this, it contains a lot of logos, and more beautiful tips, really it helped me a lot, thanks to Amr Ghoniem who gave me it

3- Your design should be simple as you can

4- Try to read more about UI and its principles

5- You've to know what users like to see, your family is very valuable, you have to know how they interact with your software, because they are the users NOT YOU!!!

3 comments:

Hanaa Tag el Dain said...

hey i like that :D i will try ana 3omry ma 3mlt logo design abl kda
bs sd2ny 7grab :D

falcon787 said...

the link is not working

Ramy Mahrous said...

Just drop me an email @ ramymahrous@gmail.com and I'll send you it :-)