This blog is subject the DISCLAIMER below.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Wikimania 2008, Alex, Egypt, Call for participation Deadline is drawing near

Wikimania 2008
For those who visit my blog probably you know since long but I just realized that I (myself) don't visit my friends blogs, for more than a year, may be (long live Google, Reader.. or is it "Don't"..lol)..

Anyway, I'm just making sure that you know that Wikimania2008 (which will be held on 17-19 July, Alex, Egypt) call for participation deadline is drawing near. It is March 16, 2008.. So if you want to attend as a speaker, hurry up!!

If you rather be a regular attendee -like me ;)- you'll have to just wait & keep tuned to the event page (that's http://wikimania2008.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page )..

I waited.. so much for the organizers to make an FB event but they didn't.. so I'll :P ( as if it's a must.. lol)

1 comment:

Shady M. Najib said...

I just realized that Alex was running against Atlanta & Capetown for organizing Wikimania2008.. check the link below:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2007-October/033616.html